Contract & Asset Management
Tracking the service, warranty, and license details of each of your IT assets – across vendors and sites – is costly and burdensome. From contract end dates and related fees, to asset inventory and manufacturer SLAs, effectively managing the particulars of IT support can prove overwhelming. Rather than taking a self-service approach to IT contract and asset management, let ConRes develop a customized, proactive strategy that will save you time and money – and free your team to focus on its core responsibilities.
Our contract and asset management services are tailored to your specific needs. We will expertly design a lifecycle maintenance strategy for each of your IT assets and related contracts. This will streamline the asset inventory process, while protecting you from costly renewal fee increases and duplicate, or overlapping contracts. We will also negotiate multi-year vendor agreements and co-termed contracts to simplify vendor management and contract reconciliation. All of your asset and vendor data will be at your fingertips – in one easily accessible location – through our proprietary IT Asset and Contract Management Portal.
Partner with ConRes to gain a dedicated contract and asset management team – and these services:
- Insightful service and sparing strategy recommendations, including appropriate programs, discounts, and support levels across all vendors
- Multiple manufacturer co-termed contracts: one end date for all service contracts, including renewal reminders, discounts, and flexible payment options
- Detailed support contract data: easily identify and manage internal hardware systems, serial numbers, host names, system descriptions, and manufacturer part numbers
- Contact change management: processing technical contact adds/deletes, early terminations, and service level changes
- Customized inventory reports and validation of equipment sites
- Custom-built asset birth and death certificate process
- Onsite and remote collection of assets and credit issuing for decommissioned assets
- Proper handling of contract booking and discrepancy reduction/resolution for timely contract processing
- Leasing, online, and EDI payment options
Contract Management Overview
Expect our dedicated team to bridge the gap between you and the manufacturer, streamlining processes and delivering cost savings by ensuring the right asset is on the right contract at the right time.
Bridging the Gap between Manufacturer and Customer
ConRes takes a comprehensive view of your organization to help make your IT more effective, efficient and simpler to manage. We add value by making it easier to design, procure, implement and support multi-vendor solutions.
Start a Conversation
Let's talk about how technology solutions can help solve your business challenges.Get In Touch