The quality of your technology rides on your test equipment.
As your organization seeks to develop top-performing technology, the quality of your test equipment becomes increasingly important.
New products and their electrical components have become incredibly complex. To make sure these instruments and machines are operating at peak level, your engineering teams need superior test equipment solutions.
For most organizations, the biggest questions around test equipment are whether to rent, lease or buy, and whether to invest in new equipment or refurbished equipment. For help deciding which acquisition strategy is best for your needs and your budget, consult the experts at ConRes.
ConRes: your source for high quality test equipment
Continental Resources (ConRes) is a premier provider of state-of-the-art test equipment for a diverse set of industries. Businesses, education and government organizations rely on ConRes for test equipment solutions that include analog and digital oscilloscope options, network and spectrum analyzer products, signal generators, field testing equipment, wireless communications testers and general-purpose test instruments.
ConRes offers a variety of options for acquiring test equipment. When you have short-term projects that require different kinds of equipment, it may be most advantageous to rent test equipment. When you want to purchase new equipment, ConRes provides the latest equipment from leading brands, including Tektronix, Rohde & Schwarz, Fluke, Keithley, and GW Instek. We also offer a wide range of used test equipment that has been refurbished and fully calibrated in our on-site metrology lab. And the ConRes Trade-Up program lets you stretch your equipment budget by applying the trade-in value of existing equipment toward the purchase of new test equipment.
Why buy or rent test equipment from ConRes.
As a leading provider of test equipment solutions, ConRes offers significant benefits.
- Excellent stock and selection of new, used and rental equipment.
- Competitive prices and rental rates – we’ll meet or beat any advertised or quoted price on new equipment and we offer some of the lowest lease and rental rates in the industry.
- Fast response and delivery – our customers don’t have time to wait around for quotes, technical information or access to hard-to-find instruments. That’s why we provide the fastest, personalized response in the industry.
- Expert assistance – our team has the expertise and experience to help you find the most of appropriate product and acquisition strategy for your requirements.
- Flexible financing – a variety of financing plans enables you to acquire equipment in a way that best meets your financial needs.
- Online ordering and free shipping – with our online offerings, it takes just a few clicks to order your equipment and have it shipped free to anywhere in the continental US.