Servers and Storage
If you’re spending too much money on compute and storage design, management, and capacity planning– it’s time for a new server and storage infrastructure. By transitioning to a hybrid cloud or other modern, scalable, virtualized strategies, you can say goodbye to complexity and slow response times. You’ll also enjoy the benefits of real-time data analytics insights, and an IT team focused on innovation, rather than on constant problem-solving.
Our Servers and Storage Solutions
Every organization has unique workload needs. ConRes partners with top server, storage, and virtualization technology leaders to provide a diverse menu of solutions to our clients, including customized, multi-vendor solutions. Our certified engineers have the expertise to thoroughly assess your current infrastructure and will devise the most effective strategy to achieve your server and storage goals.
We are committed to working within your budget and will outline the initial capital costs and ongoing operational expenses you’ll incur post-implementation. Our ultimate goal is to deliver a sustainable infrastructure that will reduce your operating costs, increase flexibility and improve resiliency.
Multi-vendor solutions include:
- Hyper-Converged Infrastructure
- Virtualization & Automation
- Software Defined Networking
- High Performance Computing including workstations, servers, networking, storage, software and cloud
- Hybrid Cloud – Increase business flexibility by allowing your workloads to move between private and public clouds
- NAS (Network Attached Storage) – Gain scalability and allow multiple users to access the same files
- SAN (Storage Area Network) – Provide high-speed, block-level storage that is easily accessible to applications
- iSCSI (Internet Small Computer Systems Interface) – Harness an efficient and cost-effective way to boost performance and data security, especially for small and medium-sized businesses
- SAS (Serial Attached SCSI) – Accelerate the transfer of data to peripheral devices. This is ideal for companies with extreme storage, backup, and archiving needs.
- Flash Storage – Utilize high performance and low latency in a small package
Bridging the Gap between Vendor and Customer
Combining the wide range of vendor products you’d expect from a distributor with the solutions and services you’d expect from a value added reseller
Data Center Solution
Manage your compute infrastructure - without lifting a finger.
Replacing End-Of-Life Storage Gets Easier With Expert Assistance
Customer: Global Academic Publishing Company
Start a Conversation
Take the next step to a modern, scalable IT infrastructure with ConRes.Get In Touch