Cloud computing provides tangible benefits enterprise-wide. But many businesses lack the resources to effectively manage the numerous aspects and outcomes of a cloud environment. For example, enterprises often have “Shadow IT” and various departments independently purchasing public cloud software like AWS and Azure – without informing or involving the IT staff. This results in cloud environments that are inefficient and more costly.
ConRes delivers cloud optimization services that enable your IT, security, and finance teams to expertly manage your cloud environment with confidence. We provide the visibility and control that streamlines your infrastructure and positions it for scaling. Our services optimize workloads, secure the infrastructure, and manage spending.
From billing visibility by department to security and compliance best practices, ConRes has the expertise to simplify your cloud environment – while saving you valuable time and resources. Our average customer receives an immediate cost reduction of 20%, usage visibility IAM reporting, geographic awareness of data, and visibility into key security settings.
Our Cloud Optimization Services include:
- Inventory Visibility: Receive a complete picture of all your public cloud environments, including AWS and Azure, to streamline asset management
- Usage Statistics: Instantly access data for most primary and secondary cloud services
- Spend Optimization: Unite all of your native cloud data to check usage and performance analytics, correct oversubscription issues, and optimize cloud costs across the IaaS plane
- Security and Compliance: Custom alerts, reports, and dashboards offer continuous monitoring and governance to mitigate security risks
- Ensured Best Practices: More than 500 best practices are checked and automated to reduce risk, improve performance and availability, save money, and simplify cloud management
- 14-day Proof-of-Concept (POC) that analyzes a customer’s public cloud accounts to prove the value of our service
ConRes takes a comprehensive view of your organization to help make your IT more effective, efficient and simpler to manage. We add value by making it easier to design, procure, implement and support multi-vendor solutions.
Managed Cloud Optimization Services Brief
The cloud offers business-changing benefits from cost savings to scalability to simpler maintenance. To take full advantage of these benefits, it’s critical to first establish a definitive approach for managing your spend in the cloud.
Start a Conversation
Let's talk about how technology solutions can help solve your business challenges.Get In Touch