Before the advent of cloud computing, enterprises were charged with building and maintaining local servers that required costly capital, staff, and energy resources. With the ever-expanding array of business technology needs – from applications and mobility, to network and storage – server sprawl naturally resulted from the uphill battle of on-premise infrastructure to keep pace. But now there is a better – and easier – way to operate your environment.
Cloud computing introduces a transformative shift in how technology is obtained, used, and managed. It also changes how organizations budget and pay for technology services, by trading capital expenses for variable ones, leveraging massive economies of scale, and increasing business operational speed and agility. Cloud computing offers the flexibility to advance your environment without limitations.
Our Cloud Adoption Services
ConRes provides extensive services to help you develop an efficient, effective and secure plan for your cloud adoption journey. Our guidance and proven best practices will deliver a comprehensive approach to cloud computing across your organization, and throughout your IT lifecycle. This process will result in an IT environment that is more collaborative, cost-effective, secure – and positioned for future growth.
- Assess existing infrastructure and applications, identify key requirements, and detect security controls and technologies for remediation
- Estimate TCO and ROI
- Provide guidance on transforming on-premise infrastructure platform to cloud (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS)
- 100% availability architecture design integrated with on-premise or private cloud environments
- DevOps deployment and configuration automation, including disaster recovery and backup
- Enterprise-grade security services
- Build program management teams, establish project plans, and implement security and governance controls
- Workloads and data migration/production cutover with knowledge transfer and enablement
- Post-migration support and handoff
- 24/7/365 Managed Services
- Change, incident, patch, and security management
- Reliable and accurate reporting
Start a Conversation
Let's talk about how technology solutions can help solve your business challenges.Get In Touch