Assessment & Lab Services
ConRes has the expertise to identify the weaknesses in your IT environment – and then test and demo the recommend solutions to maximize security, agility, and scalability. As outlined below, our engineers can conduct a wide variety of specialized assessments based on your specific needs. The outcomes inform the unique, often multi-vendor, solutions ConRes will ultimately recommend to future-proof your environment.
Assessments we offer:
- Cloud Readiness and Public Cloud Optimization
- Network Health Check, Software Defined Network, and Virtual Network
- Server Performance, Storage Infrastructure, and Modern Infrastructure
- Application Interdependency Mapping
- Dark Data, Data Loss Prevention, and Disaster Recovery
- Workload Optimization, I/O Workload, and Migration
- Vulnerability Checks and Penetration Testing
- Voice/Video Readiness
In addition to assessments, you can gain first-hand experience of the solutions we advise for your IT environment. You can view how they function – and their potential to transform your IT operations – in both our on-site and virtual, multi-vendor heterogeneous labs. Our team delivers customized workshops, lab services, and tailored build-outs that provide valuable IT environment insight to you and your staff.
The types of solutions we demonstrate include:
- Network Virtualization and Software Defined Networking
- Server Virtualization and Virtual Desktop Infrastructure
- Hyper Converged Server and Network Infrastructure
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- Data Protection and Backup and Replication
- Automation and Orchestration
- Collaboration, Video Conferencing, and Messaging
Bridging the Gap between Manufacturer and Customer
ConRes takes a comprehensive view of your organization to help make your IT more effective, efficient and simpler to manage. We add value by making it easier to design, procure, implement and support multi-vendor solutions.
Dealing With Cybersecurity Threats When Resources Are Limited
The Cybersecurity Challenge for Businesses Today
Cloud Assessment Services
Assess infrastructure and applications, plan and design cloud migrations, and implement a consolidated, flexible, and resilient server environment.
Start a Conversation
Let's talk about how technology solutions can help solve your business challenges.Get In Touch