To Build or Buy Your Computer-Controlled or Embedded Computer Device
There’s always something…
Perhaps you’re thinking about building your own computer-controlled device or system. Perhaps you’re already building your own or contracting its manufacture. In any of these cases, this eBook is a must read.
Its 38 pages of objective content will help you make the decision to build or buy with your eyes wide open.
- How do you prepare for the pitfalls associated with product manufacture – especially computer-controlled devices?
- Will your device require certification(s)? How will you maintain those when technology changes so rapidly?
- Who in your company will be impacted by the decision and how will your decision resonate through your entire organization?
- Are your premises physically ready for the process?
And so much more.
The 38-page ebook walks you through the process all the way – from system design… to logistics… and post sale support considerations.
- Systems Planning Services
- Vendor Selection and Management
- Systems Build, Integration, and Testing
- Inventory Management
- Post Sale Considerations
- Impact of the DIY vs Outsource decision on multiple Departments
- QUIZ: A Readiness Assessment and Evaluation
- Financial Considerations
Get your free copy of the valuable Guide to the DIY vs Outsource Decision for computer-controlled Devices and Embedded Computer Solutions.