Hyper-converged infrastructure (HCI) brings the storage into the server, removing the need for SANs and reduces the server & storage footprint
- VDI (Virtual Desktop)
- Remote OfficeBranch Office
- Infrastructure Refresh
- Disaster Recovery
WHY CONSIDER HCI?
- Save on power/cooling.
- Reduce server/storage footprint from many racks to one
- Keep data on prem instead of moving to cloud. In many cases moving to an HCI solution is cheaper than the cloud, and is normally easier than the cloud.
- Quick and easy scale-out, adding infrastructure is accomplished in minutes not hours/days once hardware is onsite.
- Standardization: Easy to purchase standard equipment to expand and deploy remote offices, etc
- Single pane of glass (normally vCenter) for management of servers, storage and possibly network
- Helps enable IT to be pro-active and not re-active
CONRES VALUE ADD
- Long-time partnerships with the top vendors means unbiased expertise to find the correct solution for your environment
- Pre-configuration of all equipment in our Integration Facility for quick and easy deployment onsite
- One stop shop for design, implementation, and post implementation support.
- Our NOC can assist with management/support/troubleshooting of the HCI environment
We have experts ready to assist on the following solutions and more:
- Cisco HyperFlex
- Dell/EMC VxRails
- HPE – SimpliVity
- NetApp Enterprise-Scale HCI
- VMware VSAN