Working with Private Cloud
Private cloud offers many of the benefits of a public cloud, while addressing all the concerns that public cloud raises. Depending upon your specific organization, these concerns are likely to include physical location and ownership, application control, data security and liability. ConRes resolves these issues by working with you to:
- Review and mediate SLA (Service Level Agreement) clauses, stipulations.
- Review and establish contingency plans.
- Establish acceptable access and controls.
- Determine and address potential endpoint issues…like printing and scanning.
- Review bandwidth requirements and establish acceptable minimum standards.
- Review existing security policy and update for your selected cloud deployment model.
- Assessing device capabilities
- Review migration