Solutions for Securing your Cloud
When it comes to securing access to and protecting your data and processes residing within the cloud it becomes a matrix of options and choices. ConRes provides consulting services that will weigh the risks, options and business initiatives and provide the optimum solution. Without disregarding critical data and functionality in your legacy Data Center we can provide a semi-federated solution that will enable cloud initiatives.
Based on the Solution areas within the IBM Security suite, ConRes will work with you to identify critical choices as you move some data and functionality to “The Cloud”. Realizing some functionality may still reside on premise – we can integrate your processes to have a secure relationship between on-premise functionality (such as Active Directory (AD), or back end database) and where your data resides in the cloud. Having the Entire IBM Security portfolio available in our offering provides a massively layered architecture that can be leveraged.
Advantage of ConRes Cloud Security Solution(s)
ConRes has partnerships with many Cloud providers. This allows us to promote IBM Security solutions knowing we can integrate them into many of the premier Cloud Provider environments. We can not only leverage our in-house personnel for design and implementation but also have a vast array of on-demand consultants we can leverage to ensure solution success.
Products Associated with Cloud Security Solution(s)
Many of the security controls needed for on-premise solutions are also needed for cloud usage. Below is a listing of some IBM Security products offered as part of the ConRes Cloud Security Solution (Click for Datasheets):
Related reference material:
Securing Cloud Initiatives document (Click to View)
- Describes an approach for on & off Premise data and functionality
- Describes the ConRes Professional Services Cloud Security Methodology
- Describes (briefly) ConRes Professional Services Cloud Security offerings
Cloud Security Introduction Presentation – (Click to View)
- Describes inhibitors for cloud adoption
- What is holding organizations from switching to cloud
- Common security perceptions about the cloud
- Cloud capabilities to securely deliver and consume cloud services
- Six Cloud Security “Must Have’s” for any Cloud