Cloud Computing Solutions
Are the Answers in the Cloud?
While there’s no lack of uncertainty and questions when it comes to cloud computing, one thing is for sure: interest in cloud computing is still high. With so many cloud options available, Continental Resources (ConRes) recommends evaluating all your cloud options: public cloud, private cloud, hybrid cloud, community cloud, etc.nnKeep in mind that it doesn’t have to be one or the other. No one cloud solution fits all.nnConRes works with you to evaluate the pros and cons of utilizing cloud solutions in your specific environment. We recommend evaluating specific applications, factoring in security and compliance considerations, and deciding which applications are appropriate for your cloud solution.
ConRes offers the following cloud support options:
- Cloud-readiness assessment
- Contingency planning
- SLA review and mediation
- Current and future scalability and availability requirements
- Risk and security assessment
- Security policy audit
- Endpoint device implications
- Control and management assessment
- Deployment model recommendations
- Prototyping, integration and implementation assistance
- Virtualization technologies and implementation
Find out more about cloud computing and deployment: