Service and Maintenance Contract Management
How well are your maintenance contracts managed today?
Engage with the ConRes Service Contract Management Team and you receive a variety of support services for your IT equipment: one-on-one support for all of your quotes, orders and service-related questions and issues.
Interactive dialogue between the service team and your organization keeps you informed of your contract status and any new service programs or education classes offered by the manufacturer.
Keeping track of all your equipment is hard enough. Knowing the various support contracts associated with each piece of equipment is even tougher, not to mention time-consuming.
- Do you know the terms of the warranties and service agreements for all the hardware and software that your organization owns or leases?
- Are you able to track every contract and tie contracts to individual assets?
- Are you hit with unexpected service renewal expenses?
- Are all your service contracts with the manufacturers on different payment or renewal schedules?
With IT departments under constant staffing and budget pressures, Service Contract Management offers you a smarter way to manage your service and maintenance contracts – reviewing them in detail, terminating unnecessary items or duplicate coverage, and ensuring that you have the support contracts you need. Even establishing co-terminus dates if desired to help manage or schedule maintenance costs.
ConRes Service/Maintenance Contract Management takes the burden off your team, keeps track of all of your maintenance contract information, ensures you’re notified of upcoming expirations, and makes the details available when you need it 24/7. With our dedication to customer service, we have the flexibility to quickly adapt to your specific needs and the changing demands of your business.
Maintenance Contract Consolidation Services
- Co-termed contracts – one end date for all of your service contracts
- Detailed support contract data – easily identify and manage internal hardware systems, serial numbers, host names, system descriptions, manufacturer part numbers)
- Renewal reminders – 90-, 60- and 30-day advance renewal reminders
- Contact change management – includes processing technical contact adds/deletes, early terminations and service level changes
- Customized inventory reports
- Validation of equipment sites
- Multi-vendor support
When you work with ConRes you leverage our relationships with manufacturers to solve issues quickly and cost-effectively. This includes everything from asset inventory management to contract consolidation.
- Reconciliation of manufacturer inventory discrepancies. We advocate for you with the manufacturers.
- Tech refresh on end-of-service-life (EOSL) systems and warranty exit systems
- Post sales support
- Risk mitigation reports – identify systems that have been purchased but without a service contract
- Manufacturer escalation
- Proper service level agreement based on asset management
Dedicated Service Contract Management Team
- 30 years of experience.
- Extensive knowledge of manufacturer SLA’s and policies ensures you receive the right service contract level for your equipment
- Onsite support asset management
- Proper handling of contract booking and discrepancy reduction/ resolution so contracts are processed in a timely manner
- Assistance booking education classes
- Proactive communication on promotions and service program enhancements
- Efficient credit processing
- Multi-year contracts
- Pre-paid annual contracts
- Leasing, online and EDI payment options
- Multiple manufacturer co-terminus options
Maintenance Contract Support for These Product Lines
- EMC’s Data Domain
- Hitachi Data Systems
- Oracle (and legacy Sun products)