Network Intrusion Detection & Prevention (IDS/IPS)
IDS/IPS is Paramount for Your Overall Security
Continental Resources (ConRes) works with your IT department to deploy the latest network intrusion detection and prevention (IDS/IPS) devices to provide security that protects your critical data and intellectual property against cyber attacks.
Keeping your data safe from intrusion is critical in meeting your data, legal and compliance commitments, but with staffing and budget resources under constant pressure, it can be difficult to keep network IDS and IPS devices up-to-date.
Managing network IDS and IPS devices requires a full-time focus. Our network intrusion detection and prevention services keeps your data safe from intrusion by:
- Providing 24/7 intrusion detection and monitoring services
- Providing intrusion prevention monitoring
- Monitoring network traffic for malicious activity
- Administrating network security appliances
- Administrating and managing firewalls
- Maintaining logs and sending alarms regarding malicious activity
- Blocking traffic from offending IP addresses
Our secure U.S. based network operations center is the hub of the network intrusion detection and prevention services. Your worldwide network will be monitored 24×7 using ISO-audited procedures. Calls are answered in the U.S. by an experienced engineering staff.