Managed IT Services
Manage IT, Monitor IT, Staff IT
Balance your resources, financial and human, by removing ‘everyday’ chores from your IT team. Free your internal IT experts to work on your core initiatives
-impact your success and your internal IT professionals’ job satisfaction.
Managed Services from ConRes take on those ‘everyday’ tasks to remotely maintain your network/systems/cloud infrastructure. This frees your team to concentrate on technology projects with the highest returns to your organization and their job satisfaction.
Create your custom-built package from a host of managed services options
- Core IT Infrastructure: Routers, Switches, Firewalls, VPNs, AWS, Azure, Microsoft, UNIX, LINUX
- Full Network/System Management 24×7
- Network Appliance Management
- Maintenance Contracts
- Telco Circuit Management
- Vendor Escalation Management
- Intrusion Detection/Protection Systems (IDS/IPS)
- Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
- Multiple SIEM-as-a-Service solution levels, powered by AlienVault USM TM
- Monitoring/Management of customer implementations of IBM QRadar
- Remote Back-up and Disaster Recovery
- Load Balancers for eCommerce
- Virtual Administration for UNIX, Microsoft, and Linux Servers
- Cisco IP Telephony
- Application Management
- Cloud Management
- Maintenance Contracts Management
We absorb the capital investment, the operating costs of equipment, and the costs of specialized staff to maintain a highly efficient NOC. You receive a custom-built, managed services package designed to meet your specific service levels at a reasonable cost.
5 Key Benefits of Managed Services from ConRes
- Your infrastructure is monitored and maintained remotely from our US-based Network Operations Center
This secured, premium NOC operates 24×7 and uses established procedures to deploy, manage and support managed services worldwide.
- Staffed with highly-qualified engineers
- No calls transferred overseas
- Your calls are answered by managed services experts capable of answering your questions and concerns immediately
- An extension of your operations
- Procedures and response standards are developed based upon your specific time-frame requirements.
- After gaining a thorough understanding of your policies and procedures, we operate as virtual employees, seamlessly integrating into your IT procedures.
- Special benefits for ConRes managed services clients only…
- NOC engineers have the option to escalate your issues to ConRes’ rapid response professional services team: Chief technologists, technology architects and engineers with expertise across a wide variety of disciplines (60+ engineers, over 500 unique, technical certifications)
- Knowledge and partnerships with most infrastructure OEMs ensures speedy resolution and minimal disruption to your daily activities
- Access to IT-On-Demand staffing solutions
- The flexibility and high-level customer service of a boutique firm with the financial stability of a much larger value-added reseller.