It was announced at the Cisco Partner Summit 2016, that Continental Resources (ConRes) was awarded the Americas East Break Away Partner of the Year Award. Cisco recognizes ConRes for its exceptional performance in expanding and growing their Cisco business in 2015. The addition of ConRes’s on-site ACI Demo Lab, the first of its kind on the east coast, was one of the major factors in winning this award. “This award is proof of the dedication of our employees and the support of our customers. We are proud of our Cisco Gold partnership, and the value Cisco brings our customers,” said Alan Lach, Cisco Product Champion at ConRes, “This distinction emphasizes our ability to deliver best-of-breed IT solutions that fit the needs of our customers. I would like to thank our team, our customers and our Cisco teams for a great 2015.”
From CiscoFY15 Accomplishments: ConRes surpassed their previous years’ revenue and growth by a landslide, while adopting and making a strong commitment to ACI by standing up an Interoperability Lab, and making the necessary investments in engineering resources and training of these resources. Throughout the journey, ConRes’s execution was remarkable.
- Operational excellence – Overachieved ACI certification requirements – from the number of engineers certified, successful mentored implementations, and ACI installations
- Launched “State of the Art” ACI Interoperability Lab – incorporating Cisco security solutions and 3rd party ecosystem partners such as NetApp and F5
- Leveraged ACI demonstrations to provide customized solutions to clientelle
- Assigned & developed focused engineering team leads – aligned with Security, EN, DC, SP, and Collaboration
- Fully vested and committed “early adopter” of CiscoONE solution
- Demonstrated accelerated solution growth in 2015 – Moved from AMERICAS FY14 ranked 52 to ranked 43 in 2015