Voice, Video and Unified Communications
When you work with Continental Resources, Inc. (ConRes), you choose from a wide-ranging suite of Professional Services Solutions founded on field-proven results. Our engineers and solution architects average over 8 years experience and collectively hold over 350 certifications. This means they have designed solutions for hundreds of IT challenges like yours.
ConRes’ combined strength in Microsoft, Routing and Switching, Security, Wireless and Data Center solutions make us uniquely qualified to deliver the best unified communication solution that fits your business needs today and as it grows.
ConRes designs voice and data integration that address security and scalability as key design components - keeping your communications safe and flexible. Altogether, ConRes’ approach to voice and video communications solutions provides your business with a unified communications approach that also ensures maximum return on your technology investments.
The following list includes some of the standard PS offerings in the Unified Communications Solutions. Please contact your ConRes account representative or PS solution manager and we’ll work with you to achieve the solution that best fits your business requirements.
- Migration from traditional telephony to the secure IP telephony
- Return on Investment (ROI) Analysis
- Current cost analysis of existing legacy PBX system
- Cost savings from network and application convergence and total cost of ownership calculation
- Business needs discovery
Secure VoIP Telephony
IP telephony lets you extend consistent communications services to employees in all workspaces, whether they are on a main campus, at branch offices, or working remotely.
- Voice and data integration over a single network
- Security and Quality of Service design
- Integration of video, wireless and mobile technologies
- Voice and Video Conferencing Solutions
- Integration with legacy PBX systems
- Video communications just as easy as making a phone call
Unified Communications creates adaptive workspaces that provide powerful new ways for customers, co-workers, and business partners to collaborate without compromising voice quality and system availability.
Unified Messaging – e-mail, voicemail, and enterprise instant messaging enables communications and collaboration among your employees, partners, and customers.
- Integrated with MS Exchange or Lotus Domino email systems
- Access to voicemail, email and fax through phone or email client interfaces and handheld devices
- Text-to-speech for email over the phone
Unified Customer Contact Solutions – provide powerful collaboration tools that transform customer care from simple phone transactions to unique, rich experiences that can be personalized for individual customers.
Presence – allows for identification of available resources for communications or collaboration, in real-time, to improve internal workflow efficiency and external customer responsiveness.
Mobility – allows your employees to work where they are. Whether it’s at the office, home office, car, airport or a customer site and never miss a call.