Your time is precious, your team is stretched to the limit, and you need to hang on to your valuable team players...
- Are your team members spending too much time configuring IT gear prior to implementation?
- Are you planning an upgrade to your IT infrastructure or add capabilities?
- Does your IT environment, your network, or your storage utilization need review?
- Are you able to test proofs of concept or stage and test data center or infrastructure solutions before implementation?
The ConRes professional services team of engineers supports your needs with technical expertise from data center to desktop. As a Hybrid IT℠ services/solutions provider, we have deep relationships and extensive technical expertise across a wide variety of vendors. Our engineers have achieved more than 350 (unique) certifications collectively and are trained to provide platform-agnostic solutions that take into consideration your budget and business needs.
ConRes engineers work with clients in almost every area of information technology including:
- Cloud Computing
- Data Center Solutions
- Date Center Storage
- Desktop Management
- Microsoft Consulting
- Mobile and BYOD Security
- Unified Communications
Over the years we've learned how to identify and solve technology problems, how to work with our clients' teams, how to be unobtrusive and get things done. We compiled all this experience and developed an eight-step proven methodology that provides a structured approach and framework to plan, design, implement and optimize your business-driven solutions. Our approach encompasses the following steps:
- Business Discovery: We work with you to determine your business imperatives
- Assess Current State: Engineering conducts a physical assessment of your current environment
- Gap Analysis: From our physical assessment, we prepare an analysis of missing components and needed infrastructure
- Solution Design: Taking into consideration your budget, current gaps, and business objectives, we design a custom solution that is platform agnostic
- Plan & Test: Using the capabilities of our configuration and integration center, we stage your solution and put it through rigorous testing
- Implement: Either your team or your dedicated ConRes engineering project managers implement the agreed upon solution
- Support/Transition: We provide documentation and training to make sure your internal team is fully up to speed on the solution and its capability
- Monitor: Continue to monitor the efficiency of the solution via remote monitoring services supported by our managed services group
When time or over-worked personnel require that you seek outside support services, you can be confident in the experienced engineers at ConRes. Our customers give us a 96% satisfaction rating (unrelated third-party survey).