The OEM/Embedded Computing Solutions group’s core competency is building custom computers for companies that use the computers as a key OEM component in a larger-scale product. The requirements for these computers are very different than the requirements for a typical desktop computer or IT server.
- Key issues that ConRes’ services address include:
- Product stability - all systems built to the same, consistent specification
- Flexible configurations - any part, any feature can be included in the build
- Long life - product availability for two to five years with ECO control and advance end-of-life notifications
- Custom branding, packaging and kitting
- Inventory and vendor management to assure just-in-time delivery to your client
- Software imaging
These systems are typically built using commodity computer components along with custom branding, packaging, accessory kits and a custom software image.
All systems are built using ISO controls in a professional, static-free production facility. BIOS revisions, component serial numbers and other production data are tracked and controlled according to your specifications.