Looking for ways to accommodate increased demand from internal and external customers? We know that your management and automation integration is critical to you, and that your IT department must be ready to deliver a variety of services as fast as possible. We also know that some organizations are moving so aggressively towards virtualization that there is an exponential demand to increase the complexity of their systems integration and management. The Cisco UCS C-Series Rack-Mount servers tackle these challenges for you.
The C-Series Rack-Mount servers perform as a portion of Cisco UCS, and in standalone environments. They provide a flexible, comprehensive, standard-based set of management options enabling your data center managers to reap the benefits of the features of the servers in your heterogeneous data centers. The management capabilities also protect your investment by offering a future migration path to the Cisco Unified Computing System, where the servers become part of a single, cohesive system that is centrally managed and controlled by a Cisco UCS manager.
Some of the most important business benefits of the Cisco UCS
C-Series Rack-Mount servers include:
- Built-in migration path to unified computing.
- An all-powerful, flexible, virtualization-optimized compute foundation that takes care of your workload challenges.
- Investing in the Cisco UCS C-Series servers today will allow you to evolve to Cisco UCS as your needs dictate.
- An increase in your choices regarding specialized benefits in familiar rack-mount packages.
- Enabling an incremental, server-by-server deployment model with multiple points of entry into the Cisco UCS product line.
- Availability through familiar partners that provide Cisco and third-party products to you, enabling rapid order fulfillment and services that you expect.
So have you taken advantage of the Cisco UCS Rack-Mount Servers? What are your thoughts on them? Please share your stories with us!
We also encourage you to visit our Cisco Partner Page and our Cisco Resource Library. And for a no obligation discussion, contact your local ConRes IT Solutions office. Or email our Cisco Team at CiscoTeam@conres.com.
And please don’t forget to share this blog with your followers using our social sidebar below!