When your budget is tighter than ever and your staff overworked, time is your most precious asset and budget your biggest obstacle. How do you wring more from every minute and every dollar?
How to Save Time
You save time:
- When your IT resource has over 50 years’ business experience and high-tech know how it puts to work for you
- When your IT supplier holds over 400 unique tech certifications across a myriad of infrastructure and data center vendors' products, time-to-solution and time-to-resolution is faster
- When your VAR has 3rd party credentials (#63 VAR 500, CRN Tech Elite 250, 96% customer satisfaction rating), you know you're working with an IT supplier you can trust
- When your reseller has long-term relationships and certifications across all the important names in IT, you have confidence that your solutions will be delivered as quickly as possible and at a great price
- When your VAR takes the configuration and integration chores off the backs of your IT team
How to Save Money
You save money:
- When your IT resource’s size results in economies of scale that pass along to you
- When your IT reseller offers 'ship configured, ship complete' service that brings fully integrated, pre-configured systems right to your shipping dock - ready to install
- When you're able to keep your IT team happy, you spend less time and money on recruiting replacements for valuable team members.
Working with the ConRes lifts the burden of mundane IT tasks off your team’s shoulders...suddenly you have time to address mission-critical projects...and finally, you have a partner with the right products, pricing, services and skills - Continental Resources.
As a hybrid VAR™, ConRes brings you a broad range of products, the services and support you’d expect from a traditional VAR, plus complete integration and configuration prior to shipping.
ConRes - for enterprise-class solutions ranging from virtualization, disaster recovery, unified communications, storage, unified computing, private cloud, networking, security and managed services, to UNIX, Linux, and Windows.